Thursday, April 23, 2009

Me & My Grandpa Steve

I am a very lucky baby because my Grandpa came for a visit last week! We had so much fun while he was here. Last time he was here to see me I was only 3 weeks old and not very much fun to play with. But this time I am 4 months old and tons of fun.

Here we are at my first trip to the Waffle House for breakfast. Tata and Grandpa were trying to show me how to eat like the big boys do. Mama just shakes her head. She says the place stinks and you smell like grease the rest of the day. I thought it smelled delicious and had my eyes on the bacon.


This was the best day of all. We went to Toys R Us! What Grandpa doesn't know is that I played a little trick on him. Every time Mama put me down on my back to play on my ocean mat I would act like I didn't like it at all. That made Grandpa feel sorry for me so he took me to Toys R Us to find a toy that I could sit up in since he thinks I don't like laying on my back. Little does he know I do like my ocean mat but now I have a new toy too! Woo Hoo Thanks Grandpa you are great!

Here we are back at home trying out my new toy. Mama calls it the Flintstone car. I don't know what that means but she laughs at me every time I move my feet to make the car go. I am not a very good driver just yet but I will get better when my legs grow a little more. Grandpa was right though. It is fun being upright. Now I watch Mama when she makes dinner and Jack when he runs around acting crazy.


Out for lunch with Grandpa. It was a nice sunny day.

Thanks for visiting me Grandpa. I wish you didn't live so far away. I hope you come back again really soon so we can make some more memories. I can't wait for you to take me fishing and to a baseball game. I love you! Love, Baby Eli

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice con job, Eli, you have been taught by an expert! (just kidding Jen!)
Love you,
Uncle Mike