I take a bazillion pictures! Here are a few that I just had to share...
A day in the life at
The Hayden's.
When Eli is concentrating hard on something he forms these round little lips and makes funny noises to let me know he is surprised! This was the first time that he showed liking being on his tummy for tummy time. I think it took him by surprise since he usually falls flat on his face and didn't this time.
He looks so tiny when the tray is on his highchair.
Eli loves his backseat mirror and so does Mama. I always catch him smiling and laughing at himself. It is so funny. He is sleepy in this picture but he's usually making faces!
When Eli was teeny he and Milan would snuggle up on the couch in the evenings. He still likes to do it from time to time. I worry he is going to roll right onto the floor! You can't see it here but I have pillows along the bottom of the couch just in case! There really isn't anything sweeter than seeing Eli and his Tata all snuggled up together. PS- in case you are wondering where I am when this is happening... you'd find me doing sprints up and down the stairs cleaning up and trying to get dinner together. Ya know, doing all the things I can't get done during the day.

When we first got Jack I fell crazy in love with him and he's just a dog! I would treat him like my baby and enjoyed his company since Milan was away so often. Now here's my little buddy Eli growing so quickly and it is the most enjoyable thing that could ever happen in a person's life. I have to admit that my poor puppa Jack is sadly neglected. I'm trying to convince my Mom that she needs to take him to her house for doggy summer camp. Jack needs some serious attention and playtime. Although now that life is getting easier he has been getting more attention. Just for the record, Jack has had a haircut since this picture was taken! Another way he has been sadly neglected. He really needed that trip to the doggy spa.
Eli loves standing more than anything else. My book about babies says they can usually stand for a few seconds before their knees buckle. Oh not my boy! He stands for minutes! You should see the muscles in this kid's thighs. He has Milan's legs that is for sure.
I am obsessed with keeping Eli's hair under control and Milan finds joy in making it look crazy! Every night after bathtime Milan tries to see how fluffy he can get Eli's hair. Too cute!
Milan and Eli on an office day. We love that Tata is in the house with us on Mondays. Although we do tend to be a distraction for him!
Ok, this hat is hysterical. We had to borrow it from our friend Ander's and it's just a tad too big, ya think!?
Wow, month 3 and 4 have been so exciting. I basically carry my camera with me everywhere because you just never know when Eli might do something new. It is absolutely amazing how quickly babies learn and grow. I hate the feeling of it happening so quickly yet I anxiously anticipate the next major event. It is such an odd feeling. I swear if we won the lottery I would be like the Duggar's (you know, those people on TV with like 18 kids or something) because you'd always have a baby in the house. Although that would mean being pregnant and giving birth 18 times. Ok, maybe that's not exactly what I would do if we won the lottery but you know what I am trying to say. :)











1 comment:
Too cute. Was that take your son/daughter to work day? HAHA!
Nice pictures, I sure enjoy catching up with Eli, I am so sorry I missed him when you were in town, but will look forward to the next time we will finally meet!
Love you all!
Uncle Mike
Post a Comment