Hello, it's Eli again! Being 4 months old is a lot of fun! I didn't know just being cuddled and sleeping all the time was so boring until I started doing all of these great things. My Mama is so excited when I do stuff. You should see her face and hear all the silly things she says to me. I think my Mama is funny. She makes me laugh when she acts goofy. We have so much fun during the day.
Here I am rolling from my tummy to my back. I used to hate tummy time but now that I know how to roll it is much more fun!
Since I don't eat real food yet Mama never took out my highchair. But I can be a real Stinker Bear at dinnertime so Mama got this brillant idea that I need to be in a chair now instead of on her lap! I didn't like it at first but as you can see I am happy about it now. My chair is really neat. It attaches to the kitchen chair so I can sit at the big people table with Mama and Tata. I have a green frog that I play with while everyone eats.


This is me in my Bumbo chair. I don't know why I don't like to try new things at first because I always end up happy afterwards. When Mama first stuck me in this silly thing I squirmed and screamed and wanted OUT! But then I realized if I sat in it then I wouldn't mess up my hair anymore. This chair lets me sit up and watch Mama do laundry and stuff. What a cool invention.
Now I have to tell you that discovering that I have toes has to be the greatest thing that has ever happened in my life. I was laying on the changing table one day and Mama had these crazy looking things up in the air above me so I decided to grab them and find out what they are. You should have seen her face. She started smiling at me and yelling for Tata to come quick. I wish I would have paid attention sooner because these things are the best toys ever! They are with me everywhere I go and I can play with them anytime I want. After about a day of discovery I even learned how to stuff my toes into my mouth.
Life is good!
Love, Baby Eli





3 comments:
What a fun and exciting time!! All those wonderful new things to learn and discover. It sounds like he is happy and healthy. Keep up the great work mom and dad :)
Love. Rosa
OMGoodness, these new pics are adorable....I want to "eat" his little chubby legs in these pics!!! Eli, tell your mom and dad to find more yardwork to do so that we can hang out again soon...I enjoyed it!!!!!! You are so funny!
Love your neighbor, Kristin
He is something else! What joy he must be to be with!
Love you,
Uncle Mike
Post a Comment