Here is my welcoming front door. I can't wait for those flowers to grow and fill the pots. Don't you just want to knock and come in the house? :)
Here is my favorite spot in the whole house- my front porch with my rocking chairs. I used to day dream about rocking my baby out here and now he's here! He loves to be rocked in the hot afternoon when there is shade and a breeze. Oh and look at my little plants aren't they cute! I can't wait for them to start growing and filling in. I forgot to mention earlier that we also put in 12 solar lights throughout the mulch. You can kind of see one right between the bushes. It looks nice at night.
Here is a far away picture of the whole house. I don't think this picture really captures how nice it all looks in person. You get the idea though, right? :) I'll have to update you when the flowers start blooming more and the ferns get bigger. Our next project is figuring out what to do about this very brown dead grass!





1 comment:
Beautiful! What a change from before, good work Milan! (and Jen and Eli!)
Love you,
Uncle Mike
Post a Comment