skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Look at me! I'm 4 months old!
Hello! It's Eli here. I am so excited to tell you all about the things I have learned to do while I was 3 months old. Who knew how much fun it would be leaving my "newbornness" behind!? First of all, check out these pictures. I grew like a crazy man from month 1 to month 2. Thank goodness I haven't kept on that growth pattern! My changes are much more subtle now. I do wish my hair was as tame as it used to be though. You can't really tell in these pictures cause Mama does my hair for the photo shoot but most of the time I look like a peacock. I have big feathers across the crown of my head. I can't wait until I can sit up by myself because I am hoping my hair in the back will stop thinning so much. All this laying around on my back is not good for the "do." 
January 1 month old

February 2 months old

March 3 months old
April 4 months old
2 comments:
I don't believe that the changes are that subtle, you just get the joy of seeing him everyday. He is such a handsomne young man gowing so much bigger all the time! And what makes you think he will be left-handed? Kimmmy is the only left-hander I am aware of!
Love you guys!
Uncle Mike
O.M.G. Sweet punkin!!! Love him and I wish I could just hold him and give him a million kisses!! Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment