Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Boys

eli 7 months 2 030

Seriously, how cute is this picture!  Eli was smacking Milan’s head and giggling hysterically.  I am starting to see a resemblance in them now.  Most people say they can’t tell who Eli looks like but by looking at this picture I think it’s Milan.  He is a little mini version of his Tata in all other ways so I am not at all surprised he is starting to look like him too!

When Milan walks in the door after work he has a cranky bad day at work face on every single day.  Then he sees Eli and it suddenly transform into what you see here.  How could you not smile when you see Eli’s silly little self.  He is the light of our lives.  Oh how I love my boys! 

2 comments:

Christy said...

That is the best picture!! You'd better frame it!
We know exactly how you feel!

Anonymous said...

Great Pic, both just laughing!
Give both your "boys" a hug for me!
Uncle Mike