Monday, July 13, 2009

Huge Milestones in month 6

There has been soooo many things happening during Eli’s 6th month.  And to think I thought I was busy before.  Ha! I can’t leave him alone for one second anymore.  No more laying him on the bed for a minute, no more laying him on the rug with some toys, and no more putting him in the swing or bouncer to hang out.  This little guy is a bundle of energy and never stops.  One minute he is doing the weeble wobble to sit up and the next minute he has it mastered and is moving on to creeping across the floor.  Eli is babbling like crazy and screams to demand what he wants.  He sits up, rolls around, and creeps and scoots.  He pays attention to books, chooses toys to play with and actually plays with them, he knows Milan and I by sight and sound and looks for us when we leave the room, he eats tons of new fruits and veggies, and he’s even trying to learn the sippy cup.  I know that these things are all typical of a baby but I can’t believe MY baby is doing them.  It is just so exciting to watch.  Here are some of my favorite pictures from this past month. 

6 months 3 003  6 months 063

               Happy                       Not so happy

6 months 064   6 months 058

             Eli loves this peek-a-boo book!

 6 months 0186 months 025

I like my after bath routine now.  Then I cuddle up with my Tata.

6 months 029 6 months 052

It’s only July but we are already getting ready for Steelers season!

6 months 075 6 months 4 249

           Sitting up!        Trying oh so hard to crawl! 

And my number one favorite picture…

6 months 3 036Best Buddies 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about time Jack has his picture taken, he must feel left out! As far as gettting around, wait until he is walking, then you will be really challenged!
Love to all!
Uncle Mike