Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another Haircut!

eli 7 months 009eli 7 months 011 

 Eli’s hair drove me crazy the whole time we were in Chicago.  It was always in his eyes and from the side view it looked like he had a skater cut.  Yet there were times when I thought it looked adorable.  So finally after feeling like a bad mom when we went places, because my child looked like a ragamuffin, I got his hair cut for a second time.  He looks so cute but for some reason I can’t help but see a little boy on a baby’s body.  He is growing up way too fast for my liking.  The next thing I know he will be taller than me and pushing past me to “do” his own hair.  I LOVE doing his hair in the morning.  We have the cutest little routine.  He laughs and smiles at himself in the mirror while I wet down his hair and comb it.  Watch me have a bald baby girl someday who has no hair to “do”!  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, he's cute no matter what hair style he has!
Rub his head for Uncle Mike!