Monday, July 13, 2009

7 months! Time to compare pictures again!

Eli Month Two 010 Eli Month Three 008 Eli Month Four 003

Eli Month Five 003 Eli Month Six 015 6 months 004

 7 months 002

Eli is 7 months today.  I seriously can’t believe it.  It is so much fun taking these chair pictures.  The only problem is I have to do it so quickly!  Now that he is Mr. On the Go I can’t get him still enough to take more than 1 picture.  He leans forward and practically falls off the chair or he tries to climb over the arm.  Notice his hair looks a little wet?  Yah well he has the slick look going today because he needs another haircut already!  I had to wet it down and put a little mousse in it to keep it out of his eyes.  You should have seen me cracking up laughing at us in the bathroom this morning “doing” his hair!  The best part is he doesn’t mind.  Anyone who knows Milan well (before he shaved his head) will tell you that there is no surprise he’d have a child who enjoys getting product put into his hair!  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Product in the hair.. must be a Hayden thing, Daniel does his hair to go swimming in my pool! These pictures are great Jen. So many developments in the past couple months, I can't wait to see what month #8 brings when we arrive!
-Theresa

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I have ever heard the word "product" in association with a baby, but he is cute none the less!
Love you all!
Uncle Mike