We spend a lot of time in the backseat of the car eating. When I first started getting in back with him it was funny and I'd look around to see if people were giving me odd looks but now it's our routine. We run errands and then take a pit stop to eat. He is hilarious- always laughing and smiling at me.
"This is where I sit when Mama lets Jack out. I can't sit up on my own yet but I can be propped up. I like looking around the room. The fan is my favorite thing to stare at."
"If Mama would let me I'd sit here in this swing all day long!"
"This is what Mama and Tata call bed head hair. I like to sit on the Boppy pillow and hang out while Mama gets herself ready in the morning."
"This is me after my dinner and bath. Mama tries to burp me but I am not a fan of it. It hurts and makes me upset. She says it will make me feel better but I don't think so. I tried using a pouty face to see if she'd stop."
Thank Goodness Eli didn't grow as much from Month 2 to 3 as he did from month 1-2!










3 comments:
YAY ELI!!! Here's to many more "mama free" naps!!!
Thats my baby boy. Growing strong and making his mom wonder what the next hour, day, and month will bring. enjoy it all jen it goes by so fast that the next thing you know he is crawling around and talking too!!! Love you and miss you all. Mom
He is precious! You are so lucky, he seems to such a joy to be around. Love every minute!
Love you!
Uncle Mike
Post a Comment