
I found a fun new way to share pictures on my blog. Turn on your volume so you can hear the music. You should be able to click play and go straight to the slideshow. Eli's Christening was perfect. As usual, I worried. I didn't want him throwing up all over Sam and I didn't want him to ruin his new little outfit. Eli barely made a peep during the entire ceremony. He cried a little when Father dunked him but other than that he was a perfect little angel. Afterwards at the restaurant he slept and looked around the room. Again, perfect little angel. His outfit stayed spotless until 4:00 when I fed him. He decided it was time to stop holding it all back. He had milk everywhere! Luckily my dress was made of thin cotton so it dried quickly. The other good thing is the milk is clear and thin. His outfit was soaked but you couldn't tell! No stains. Hooray. I feel like the luckiest Mama in the world to have such a content baby. He is such a sweet boy. We just love him to pieces. |
2 comments:
Smilebox is very cure, I enjoyed it!
Love you,
Uncle Mike
I meant "cute"!
Post a Comment