Friday, June 18, 2010

A little boy in a chair!

IMG_6246  18 Months- blowing a kiss to the camera (check out that tan!)IMG_5364

15 months

IMG_477212 months 

I really thought these chair pictures were going to get easier not harder!  Eli can’t sit still for anything.  Now when he sees the camera he says “picture” and runs.  I must have taken and deleted at least 10 chair shots before getting him to blow a kiss.  It’s amazing how much he continues to grow and mature every month.  His legs look so long in the 18 month picture.  I guess I shouldn’t be surprised given all the tall genes on both sides of our family.  :) Our little boy now weighs 26 lbs and is 34 inches long. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a HUGE difference between the months!! I, of course, being his other mother think he's absolutely beautiful in each stage. :)
Whit

Anonymous said...

Thank God for other mothers! What would you do without them Jen? Agreat BIG Thank You to Whit and Harrison. :) Love Grammy

Anonymous said...

Great pics!Love the subtle changes.
Love you Eli!
Uncle Mike and Aunt Linda