Milan always tells me what huge appetites the Hayden boys had when they were growing up. Actually not much has changed in that department- they all still have good appetites. I seriously don’t know how their parents afforded all the groceries those 4 boys plowed their way through as they were growing up. It seems as though my little Hayden boy is following in their footsteps. This kid loves to eat! I’m convinced that the love for pizza has been passed down through the gene pool since he’s getting it from both sides- Mama’s and Tata’s! :)
I feel so lucky that Eli has such a good appetite and eats just about anything. He was crawling all over Milan to get up to the table and eat pizza like a big boy. He had no interest what-so-ever in letting me cut up small pieces. He was all over taking big boy bites like his Tata does. Eli managed to plow through two regular size triangle pieces without a blink. What amazes me the most is the fact that this pizza was loaded with garlic, basil, and tomatoes not to mention two different cheeses (no surprise since he loves cheese!).
“Seriously Tata hurry up and give me some more of this deeeelicious pizza!”
I was convinced Eli wouldn’t be very hungry this morning since this eating frenzy took place right before bedtime but I was wrong. Eli proceeded to consume 4 pancakes and an entire cup of milk. Then he polished off 6 pretzels and a handful of walnuts all before 10 am. I better start clipping coupons now because this boy is going to clean us out of food!


1 comment:
Now, I think I can take the blame for the love of pizza! Too cute, very nice pic of him and Daddy!
My love to all,
Uncle Mike
Post a Comment