Thursday, June 10, 2010

“Auntie Cooper”

This spring has been so much fun for Eli.  We have been nothing but busy since the beginning of April.  I really do think all of these family visits has helped Eli come out of his shell. 

We were so happy to have my friend Jen (a.k.a Cooper) and her son Jack come visit us last week.  Eli LOVED having a big kid to hang around with.  Our dog Jack was pretty excited about kid Jack too since he got more attention in 4 days then he has in over a year!

IMG_6199

Jen and I have been friends since we were sophomores in high school.  Wow I guess that’s 18 years now!  It’s so funny to see is us a picture together with our boys!  I am so glad Jen and I have remained friends over the years. 

IMG_6134Jack would make a great babysitter!  Eli had to be right next to him all of the time!

IMG_6146  “Hey Jack, whatcha’ got?  Can I have some too?”

IMG_6158

Playin’ ball! 

IMG_6164

Try as I might I still couldn’t get Eli in the sandbox while they were here.  At least he’s playing and not just dumping it all over the place! :)

IMG_6171

If I could hire Jen and Jack to drive around with me on my errands my car would be a much quieter place!  Eli loved having company in the backseat.  He only asked for crackers 10 times instead of the usual 50 times! :)

IMG_6176

Aunti Cooper convinces Eli to try the ice cream.  For whatever reason Eli is not a fan of ice cream.  He did try a few bites of this fresh peach ice cream from the peach orchard.

IMG_6183

Fun at the park!

Thank you Jen and Jack for coming to visit!  We loved having you.  Come back soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I remember Ms. Cooper?

Uncle Mike

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun! We got there after all the rain and left before the heat came back.

It was nice seeing Eli in his home enviroment and catching up with Jen and Milan.

To top it off, Jen made us THE BEST homemade pizza, using all natural ingredients of course!

I tried to feed Eli some Fruity Pebbles Jen bought for Jack one day and she almost had a heart attack! I was just messing around with her, but her reation was soo funny. Milan and I just laughed.

Love you guys! See you soon.

Cooper