Eli throws tantrums like a “terrible two” might exhibit at his worst. It takes very little to set this boy off and when he does you have to brace yourself. Actually, you have to literally brace him from hurting himself. He flings his head back, arches his back, swings his arms and legs, and finally smacks his head on either the wall or floor. I have yet to capture the tantrum on film but here is a picture of his face when he has been told “no!!” Who likes word no anyway? I can’t say I blame him for expressing his dislike for being told no. If we were told NO as often as a toddler we too might resort to making a face like this.
Bulk Post Disclaimer
12 years ago


1 comment:
Who says you didn't throw tantrums and make faces? UMMMMM, I think that you should talk to your mom!
Next time he has a tamtrum, give him a hug from Uncle Mike!
Post a Comment