Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ahhh dinnertime

IMG_5649 “I will not eat tonight and I dare you to make me try!”

This is my stubborn little boy who refuses to eat for whatever reason I have yet to figure out!  I have found though if I sing a made up jingle I am more likely to get him to take a few bites.  I’m pretty sure I have enough jingles to create and sell my own CD.  Some tracks would include “Banana banana who wants banana?” or “Sweet potatoes sweet potatoes umm umm sweet potatoes!”  Ask Milan and he will tell you I sing songs about anything and everything!

IMG_5666“Ok, I will eat since you are going to let me feed myself! Woo hoo!”

I keep telling myself Eli needs to start learning how to feed himself.  This would be fine and dandy except that for every bite that makes it in his mouth there are 20 other that end up on the floor, in his hair, or in Jack’s fur.  Eli has an arm on him and can fling oatmeal like no one I have ever seen! 

Ahh toddlerhood!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like he's doing a good job of feeding himself!!

Anonymous said...

Just so there is not question, he is not throwing his food, he is praticing his ball throwing technique!
Love you Eli!
Uncle Mike