Sunday, December 13, 2009

12 Months!

Eli Month Two 010 Eli Month Three 008  Eli Month Four 003

               1 month                                  2 months                                  3 months

Eli Month Five 003 Eli Month Six 023 6 months 004

              4 months                                   5 months                               6 months

7 months 002                                                  IMG_3445

              7 months                                                                                       9 months

IMG_3723 IMG_4280 IMG_4772

              10 months                               11 months                     Birthday boy!  12 months!

This was by far the most difficult month of all to get Eli to pose in his chair.  I tried in the morning like I usually do and he would have nothing to do with it!!  So here is our little birthday boy all cleaned up after his bath (he was covered in cake and frosting!).  I wasn’t thrilled with the placement of his hands but hey what can a Mom do?  Boys will boys! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so big! Have you thought of all the concerns you had in the first 6 months? And notice how the next 6 months have flown by!
Give him a birthday kiss and hug from his friend,
Uncle Mike