Now that football season has arrived we no longer need to have the conversation of “what do you want to do on Sunday?” Milan decided we wouldn’t get the NFL ticket this year which means we need to go out to watch the game. This used to be a good idea back in Kansas before Eli came along but I was a little leery of how it was going to go with a 10 month old. Eli did awesome!! He sat in the highchair smiling and laughing the whole time. We stayed until halftime. In we I mean Eli and I stayed until halftime. Milan of course stayed for the remainder of the game and made friends with the other Steelers fans who were at the bar. Gee imagine that. It always amazes me how many Steelers fans there are all over this country.
“Is it just me Tata or do these refs not know what they are talking about?”
“Hey Tata, did you just see that amazing pass Benny just threw to Heinz Ward?”
“Those two are the best!”


1 comment:
I'm afraid (as an experienced transplant) you son will grow up and become a fan of where ever he is living, meaning a local fan. As much as I wanted Tony to be a Blackhawk or Bear fan, he still became a Redwings and (gulp) Lions fan. Peer pressure will push him that way. We will see!
Love to all,
Uncle Mike
Post a Comment