Saturday, October 31, 2009

Going, Going, Gone!

I have heard that most babies will drop their morning nap sometime around 1 year.  Eli is 10 1/2 months old and has decided he no longer needs two naps a day.  He refuses to nap before 11 am and only sleeps for an hour when he finally does go down.  He has been taking one 1 hour nap a day and staying up until 8pm.  Let me just tell ya’ that 8 hours awake at this age is waaaay too long for both Eli & Mama!!!! 

Eli’s one nap a day finally caught up with him the other night.  These pictures were taken at 6:30pm.  Eli never ever falls asleep this early.  Too cute and too funny!!! 

IMG_4150   GOING…

 

IMG_4152

GOING…

 

IMG_4155

GONE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so much like you in these pics! I love the "baby falling asleep in the high chair" pictures too funny!

TTLY,Rosa

Anonymous said...

I hope he got his dinner!
Love to all,
Uncle Mike