I am so bored it is not even funny. It is the kind of bored where you can think of things to do but none of those things sound fun or worth the bother. I knew I was truly bored when
1. I found myself cleaning the baseboards.
2. I found myself watching politics (that’s Milan department!).
3. I walked around the yard looking for bugs to squish. I really hate all bugs and think they should not exist in my world. Or at least not on my property. With the exception of butterflies of course. They can stay and are welcome to visit.
4. I needed one thing from the grocery store and went to Walmart for it. I walked through every department looking at things I did not need or want just to kill time. To make myself feel better about finding enjoyment in going to Walmart I told myself I was getting exercise since the store is so big and people watching is always a good reminder that my life is not so bad after all! Milan and I have given Walmart the nickname of The Circus.
5. I realized that I am blogging about my boredom.
6. I have eaten everything I just bought two days ago and I’m still hungry.
7. I put Eli in the car for his nap and drive around The Loop in Athens just because.
8. I click on a friend’s blog and read her friend’s blogs. These are people I don’t even know. What do I care about them?
9. I am considering joining Facebook.
10. It is at that thought that I decide I am getting in the shower and out of the house. I refuse to get sucked in to Facebook! It usually takes me at least 2 or 3 years to do things that are popular and it hasn’t been that long yet. I’ll leave Milan up to Facebook.
It really needs to cool off in Georgia. I think the heat is getting to me.


2 comments:
you would SO love facebook if you joined it....DO IT..DO IT! :)
Kristin
So, is going back to work in the making?? There is a mind bogling decision. I would rather be bored with Eli then have to work but....
:)
Uncle Mike
Ps Face book is not that bad....
Post a Comment