Monday, August 24, 2009

I Love my Baba!

How I love my Baba… let me count the ways!

1.  I love it when she visits me.  We have so much fun.

2. I love it when she puts me in her lap and reads my favorite books to me.

3. I love it when she feeds me dinner and makes silly noises so I will laugh.

4.  I love it when she gives me my bath and plays with all my toys.

5.  I love it when she holds me tight and rocks me to sleep in my chair.

6.  I love it when she rides in the backseat and keeps me company.

7.  I love it when she sings me songs.

8.  I love it when she rubs me (mazi) and makes me feel cuddly cozy.

9.  I love it when she brings me toys (my new barnyard friends are so much fun!).

10.  I love it when she takes lots of pictures of me being silly. 

I am one lucky little boy to be so loved. I sure do get sad when she leaves.  I hope she visits me again very soon! 

Here we are having so much fun while my Baba was here last weekend. 

IMG_3183 IMG_3189 IMG_3198 IMG_3200 IMG_3201 IMG_3204 IMG_3208 IMG_3210

IMG_3215

Thank you for visiting me Baba.  I love you puno puno. 

Love, Baby Eli

PS- Please tell Deda I hope he comes with you next time.  I miss him too. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics, it sure looks like everyone enjoyed themselves!
Love to all,
Uncle Mike