Dinnertime at our house is always unpredictable when it comes to Eli’s mood. You just never know if he’ll happily play while we eat or if he’ll cry and want one of us to hold him. This particular day he was in a fantastic mood! Milan and I actually got to eat hot food, chat about the day, and enjoy our adult time together. Imagine that! Anyway, Milan looks over and says Jen you better get the camera (as you know I didn’t have far to run since it is always near by). Right before our very eyes our little guy is pulling himself up on the exersaucer!! This seriously can’t be happening already. I’m just getting used to him crawling! I’m pretty sure he didn’t even realize what he was doing at first. But then he glanced over at us like “Hello people can you see I am about to do something amazing and you are going to miss it!” Thankfully I didn’t miss it because he hasn’t done it again since.
It is the little moments like these when I can’t think of a single thing in the world that is better than being a Mama. Not just any Mama but Eli’s Mama. How I LOVE this little boy.


2 comments:
Wait till he starts running all over the house, the miracle will be if you can keep up!
That last comment was Uncle Mike's!
Post a Comment