Monday, August 17, 2009

I Love my Cica Dan!

This was the best weekend I have had in a long time!  My Cica Dan came for a visit and he even brought his nice girlfriend Theresa with him.  We had so much fun while they were here.  I know my Mama and Tata were happy too.  I have been hearing a lot of complaining from them about being bored down here so I think they are doing better now.  I can’t imagine how they can be bored because I do everything I can to keep them busy.

Cica Dan’s visit was perfect timing because the Steelers were playing their first pre-season game.  I was so excited to watch the game with the guys!  My Tata was happy too.

IMG_3114 IMG_3115

While Mama and Theresa went to a girly place for lunch I got to go with the guys to The Varsity for hotdogs!  Well, they had hotdogs and I had peaches but Mama promised I will get to eat a hotdog someday. 

IMG_3127

I must have been taking a nap when everyone was playing bags and getting sun.  I don’t remember this but it sure looks fun.  I can’t wait until I am big boy and can hang out with the guys drinking beers and throwing bean bags!  I tried drinking one of the beers but Mama said NO and Tata just laughed at me.

IMG_3145IMG_3141

I love cuddling on my Cica Dan’s lap.  I don’t usually snuggle up but Cica Dan’s lap is a good place for it.  Jack told me before Cica Dan came that he loves Cica Dan and that I will too.  He was right.  Cica Dan is the best.  Now I know what my Mama was talking about when she said Jack is very picky about who he likes and will warm up to quickly. 

IMG_3146

When it was time for Cica Dan and Theresa to leave I was very sad.  So when no one was looking (well I thought no one was looking- but Mama was cause she doesn’t let me out of her sight for two seconds) I tried to see if I could go home with them.     IMG_3153I wonder if I will fit in here?

IMG_3152

Hmm, let’s see if I can unzip this thing.

IMG_3157

     Ahh, got it!  Now let’s see if there is any room in here.

IMG_3151

Hi Mama.  I’m not doing anything. 

I’m just hanging out waiting to get in the car that’s all.

 

IMG_3161

All this fun wore me out! 

Thank goodness it is a long ride to the airport. 

Thanks for visiting us!  We love you and can’t wait to see you again in September. 

XOXO

Love, Baby Eli

No comments: