Saturday, June 13, 2009

He just keeps growing and growing and growing!

Can it really be 6 months already?  Eli just keeps growing and growing!  Let’s compare again…

Eli Month Two 010 Eli Month Three 008 Eli Month Four 003 Eli Month Five 003 Eli Month Six 015 6 months June 13-July 13 004

What you can’t see is that in all of the pictures except for the the last one I am usually holding Eli in place so he doesn’t topple over!  I quickly pull my hand away and snap the picture as fast as possible.  When I took his picture today he just sat there all by himself!  What a big boy. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I can not believe how much he looks like you in that 6 month pic! What a big boy he is becoming.

TTYL, Rosa

Anonymous said...

What a nice collection of pictures! He is such a cute baby! Losing some his baby looks!
Love you guys!
Uncle Mike