Saturday, June 6, 2009

Eli visits the salon!

Eli Month Six 144  I went in to check on Eli during his nap and this hair do just cracked me up!  I had to take a picture even if it meant taking a risk and waking him up (which it didn’t)!

Eli Month Six 246

With it being so hot down here I have been letting Eli play in just a diaper.  He is getting really good at sitting in his Bumbo chair now.  After I took this picture and looked at it on the camera it occurred to me that Eli needs a haircut really bad!! 

I asked Milan what he thought about getting Eli’s hair cut and surprisingly he was less in favor of it than I was.  I figured I’d be the Mom who couldn’t deal with cutting off her little baby’s hair but actually, even if he won’t admit it, it was Milan who was being the sentimental one about it!  After several days I finally called my stylist and set up an appointment.  On our way there today Milan says “we’ll just have her trim it a little bit.”  I’m thinking “I hope we cut a lot of this mess off!” 

Of course Eli decides to fall asleep in the car on the way there.  Just so you know, since we have such a hard time getting this boy to sleep I NEVER wake him up EVER.  So what was I suppose to do now?  We had an appointment!  Milan woke him up and luckily our little honey bear woke up and not our grizzly bear.  He was all smiles as usual when the camera is out.  He sat on my lap with big eyes wondering what on earth is going on?  He was an angel the whole time.  He did get squirmy but we were able to get a good little first haircut for him.  I think he is quite possibly the sweetest most adorable baby on earth.  I guess all Moms say that huh!

Eli Month Six 247  Eli Month Six 252

Eli Month Six 259 Eli Month Six 263

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim says he is starting to look like a Henry! He is so cute!
Love to you all,
Uncle Mike