"Ooooh Tata, what's that in the bucket? Can I touch it?"
"This is sort of squishy. I think it might be fun to see what happens if I give it a little squeeze."
Eli did end up giving the strawberries a squeeze. Of course the inexperienced Mama that I am didn't bring an old ugly burp cloth for clean up. Oh no, I bring the nice embroidered one. Needless to say the burp cloth and Eli's outfit have been soaking in Simple Green since Saturday. I didn't get to photograph what happened next since I was too busy cleaning up smooshy strawberries. :) I'm sure you get the idea.
"Me & Mama pickin' strawberries. This is fun!"





1 comment:
We did that with the kids, we also get to do apple picking in Michiganandwe still do the apple picking, the strawberries are too low to the ground, too much work!
Love to all!
Uncle Mike
Post a Comment