Thursday, May 28, 2009

Grammy & Pappy Visit

Eli is one lucky baby! His Grammy & Pappy came for a visit! It was so much fun to have them here. I know Eli was especially happy because he finally had two new people to play with him. I am pretty sure he is getting tired of just Milan and I day in and day out! Luckily their visit was at the end of "sleep bootcamp" so Eli was in a great mood during their stay.
The teething ring is Eli's favorite new toy.
Milan and Dave cleaned out the garage. There should have been a "before" and "after" picture! You wouldn't believe what a disaster it was before this picture. Thanks for your help Dave!
Dave installed a rotisserie on our grill! The boys rewarded themselves for all the hardwork in the garage by cooking up some lamb.

Eli's first Elmo. I knew it wouldn't be long before Grammy showed up with one! Eli loves it so I guess I do too! :)
Grammy gets to feed Eli!


Thanks for visiting! Please hurry back. We miss you! XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sure was nice for Eli to put Pappy to work while he was down there! Nice pics with grandma as well!
Love you all,
Uncle Mike