This is me content.
This is me two seconds later.
This is me in my spit up gear. Mama should have known I needed my bib on to keep me clean! My paci makes me feel better after I spit up. I have such a belly ache all the time!
Today was Eli's two month doctor visit. He is such a big boy! He now weighs 13 pounds 7 ounces and is 23 inches long. I could tell about 2 weeks ago that he was having a growth spurt because he suddenly didn't fit in his clothes and he was eating like a piggy at a trough! I am so glad I have a healthy little man. With his reflux and constant throwing up I was definitely beginning to wonder if he was getting enough calories. It is quite obvious now that there is nothing to worry about there! Unfortunately though his reflux is getting worse. He will now be taking two doses of prilosec a day along with Maalox three times a day. People talk about babies that spit up but this baby has projectile vomit. Our laundry baskets are constantly overflowing with clothes. I joke that my new perfume is called Spoiled Milk. The good thing is I am getting used to it and I am always well prepared with layers of bibs and burp cloths to protect us. Eli is also Mama's big boy because he got his first shots today and only cried a tiny bit. I would have bet $100 that he would scream and carry on like he does about his tummy ache but he didn't. I was so worried about it and he ended up being more brave than his Mama. What a sweet baby.





1 comment:
I sure hope he gets past that reflux business, he looks like such a sweetheart!
Love you,
Uncle Mike
Post a Comment