
I have been told it is important to take "before" pictures of the growing tummy. So here I am at 8 weeks. Not much to see yet but believe me I know something is going on inside of there!
As many of you know I am a very picky eater. Lets just say that being pregnant and being picky do not go hand in hand. Aside from being completely nauseous day and night I feel like I am constantly famished. Of course the wonderful man I am married to knows exactly what I like so he runs out to the store before going out of town and buys me my usual favorites. Ya know, things like romaine lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, zucchini, and any other salad toppings you can think of. I used to think "oh I love healthy food so I am going to have such a healthy pregnancy. What a lucky little baby this will be!". I invite you to look inside the fridge. In doing so you will find all of those veggies completely mushy and rotting. I can not stomach the thought of eating a vegetable. Nor can I stomach the thought of eating anything that resembles healthy whether it is a vegetable or not.
This week's cravings include... Any pizza (from Chicgao of course), a beef sandwich with mozzarella cheese (Portillos is sounding delish right about now), italian sausage sandwich from Pepinos, roast beef sandwich from Potbellys, my mom's chicken and dumplings, and my dad's crazy looking homemade cheeseburgers off the grill. Do you notice the key ingredient in that list? MEAT. I do not like meat as a general rule. What is going on here? I bet I am having a boy. This is definitely a male Hayden that I am carrying.
Stay tuned as I post more photos because if I can get my hands on all of that wonderful food from Chicago you can be sure my tummy is going to start growing.
PS- If you want to call me you'll need to place your call during the evening hours. I am napping daily these days from 1:30-4:30. :) One of the many perks of being pregnant. Milan told me today that he wishes he could nap all day like I do. I told him we could trade places and he could carry the baby. His response, God didn't plan for men to carry babies. My response to that was, God didn't intend for me to go to work.


4 comments:
Love the last sentence...all I have to say is- exactly! Welcome to blogging my friend! Can't wait to here all about your little peach! Love and miss you!
Jen,
Congrats my friend! I'm so excited for you guys! Yeah your right you weren't meant to work! LOL Yes be sure to take a picture around the same time every month and don't forget towards the end of the pregnancy, be sure to get a professional of your tummy they are the cutest wish i had done it...Need any Mommy advice or questions I'm here for ya sista! Love you and take care,
Dana
I can't believe you are craving MEAT of all things!! That is just too funny. Congratulations, and I can not wait to read more! Talk to you soon, Rosa
That is great! Love your before picture! yes - that is important to have!
Post a Comment