I definitely have the best Kuma's ever! The doorbell rings again yesterday afternoon and sure enough I open the door and there sits another Lou Malnati's box! Woo hoo! Now, if I had known writing a blog and complaining about food cravings would bring on pizza I would have done it long ago! :)
My sweet Kuma Nicole sent us two pizzas- one cheese and one sausage. She told me I don't have to share it if I don't want to but when Milan found that out he looked like a sad little puppy. Of course I'll share!
All I know is this baby is already getting spoiled by his/her two Kuma's and we are only at 9 weeks. This is one lucky little baby! Thank you Nicole for thinking of us. :) We love ya!
Bulk Post Disclaimer
12 years ago


1 comment:
Boy, what someone will do to get pizza from Chicago! I wish I thought about getting pregnant just to get Pizza!
Love you,
Uncle Mike
Post a Comment