Friday, May 16, 2008

Food Heaven




Who knew that pizza could make a person cry? I was taking my usual afternoon siesta and the doorbell rings. I usually ignore it but for some reason I felt the need to answer it today. I open the door and there sits this big box of Lou Malnati's pizza shipped directly from Chicago to my doorstep. I think I may have died and gone to heaven at the sight of this box. My eyes immediately tear up because I'm thinking someone out there can relate to me! But who? But who?


The box reads, Ship To: Georgia Peach Hayden

Message: Congratulations, Guys! Here's some Chicago pizza for your peach! Love, Kumovi Danko.


Dankos if you only knew what this means to us! Even though Milan is not pregnant he craves the stuff all the time too! This baby is off to a good start knowing what real pizza tastes like! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! XOXO


Did I mention the box contains two deep dish cheese and sausage pizzas? Guess what's for dinner tonight?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI JEN
HOPE ALL IS WELL.
AUNT JULIE

Anonymous said...

Hey Milan and Jen who knew that jen getting pregnant would let Milan eat meat,icecream beef and not very many veggies( that are now rotting in the fridge! Love you guys and cant wait to see you. Love Grammy and Pappy. (P.S. Hey Milan Ill bet that suit you wore in Vegas fits now!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!
So Glad you loved the pizza!! After reading how much you miss Chicago food, we had to send some. We feel bad for you, believe me, Chris made many runs out for me for ice cream to taco bell and on and on.... When you're craving something you MUST HAVE IT!!!! We hope you enjoyed it, we miss you guys terribly!!
Love, Beth, Chris and the kids