Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baby Hayden: 9 Weeks


Milan and I went to the doctor yesterday and we got to "meet" Baby Hayden! Here's our little peach all cozy and warm just growing and growing away. Seeing the ultrasound makes this whole thing so much more real. At one point the baby was moving around and looked like he/she was trying to throw a ball with it's arm. The ultrasound tech asked Milan about his siblings and after telling her that he is one of four boys and that his brother Adam has a son she said we can count on having a boy. I'm pretty sure Milan was day dreaming about little league the whole drive home.

As for a Mommy update... yeah, remember all of those cravings last week? They're gone. I'm back to my old self again. Well, not really. Food is still gross and only being eaten out of necessity. We did have a date night for ice cream this weekend and I had no problem getting that down! Milan asked the doctor if I should be eating more meat and she told me no as long as I get enough protein from other sources. Milan is really trying hard to get meat into this house! Nice try though. :) I always tell him he is welcome to eat whatever he wants but that would require him to worry about what to make for dinner so as you can guess he chooses to eat whatever I make.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am thrilled that the baby looks like his old Teti...such a resemblance! Keep sending the blogs...I enjoy reading them and am too excited about another baby to give us more and more joy!!

take care and eat some meat!! LOL

Love Teti

Anonymous said...

The first picture of my grandchild, Iam so excited! Icant wait to feel the kicking for myself in person.can not wait to see you 2 oh! I mean 3. See you soon. Love Grammy

Anonymous said...

Well, here I go AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just got off the phone with your Tat, your Mom walked me through this and STILL your Baba hasn't had her blog posted! I commented the minute I saw the blog and your picture to tell you how excited Baba and Deda are that we will ahve another grandchild to love and have fun with! You look like you ahve long arms and we are just so excited for your arrival! Milan and Jenn, maybe you can have some BBQ lamb at the tournament and baby will get his/her first taste of the delicacy! LOL
Both of you stay well, we will see you very soon and can't wait. Love you ALL

Love,
Ma/Tat(Ljubi/Bato) aka Baba and Deda