Eli 12 months
Eli 15 months
I can't believe how much he's matured in 3 months!!Whit
I can't believe he's matured so much in 3 months!!Whit
From a baby boy to a little man! I cant wait to get down there and see him in person. Love You my sweet little man. Love Grammy
He keeps it up and that chair won't be big enough for him!I do love the transitions from month to month in the chair!Love to all,Uncle Mike
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe how much he's matured in 3 months!!
Whit
I can't believe he's matured so much in 3 months!!
Whit
From a baby boy to a little man! I cant wait to get down there and see him in person. Love You my sweet little man. Love Grammy
He keeps it up and that chair won't be big enough for him!
I do love the transitions from month to month in the chair!
Love to all,
Uncle Mike
Post a Comment