Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fall in Georgia




Seriously, it can't get much better than this! Fall in Georgia is beautiful. It is 70 degrees and sunny on November 8th. Living in this climate makes the feeling of homesickness disappear quite quickly! If only all of our family and friends could move down here! Last I heard it was in the 30's and raining up in Chicago today. I can't even begin to imagine the amount of extra maternity clothes that I would need if I was living there pregnant instead of here. I just keep washing and wearing the same mild weather clothes over and over! No coats, turtlenecks, and layered sweaters needed here! :)


With the weather being so nice lately, we took the opportunity to take some pictures of the outside of our new house (now that I got out of my lazy funk and decided to decorate a bit). I can't wait to rock my little guy in our classic Georgia front porch rocking chairs.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your house! It's so cute...do you have pictures of the nursery you can post?

Amy N.
Yukon, OK

Anonymous said...

I am VERY jealous of you right now! The weather here is terrible, and will only get worse. I don't know if you are aware but it has always been my secret desire to live in Georgia. I have always thought it was quite possibly the most beautiful state in the country! James is trying to get me to move to Florida (you remember the "drama?")I told him last night that I would compromise and we could move to Savannah instead!

By the way, you look GREAT!! and only about 6 weeks to go YEA!!!