Saturday, November 8, 2008

Week 34- Already?!

Belly? What Belly?

Black is so slimming isn't it ladies?

Oh that Belly!
Yep, it's still there and still growing like a pumpkin in a pumpkin patch.

Looking back, I should have painted my belly orange for Halloween and painted a face on it. Now that would have made a great costume!
I just told my mom today that there is no way my belly can get any bigger than this because my skin is stretched so tight! My belly is as hard as a rock. I like to tell people I have abs of steel. It feels like I have been working out like a maniac! Ha, if only that were the case. This baby is growing like a weed. I have to take deep breaths all the time because he has discovered my rib cage to be the perfect resting spot for his feet. Milan and I were joking today that Eli is going to have legs like his Uncle Adam. Super long! Then we started thinking and listing all of the men in the family whose genes he could have acquired for these long legs. Let's see Milan, my Dad, Milan's Dad, Milan's brothers, Milan's Uncle George, my Dad's two sisters, the list can go on and on. I'm going to start calling Eli my Little String Bean instead of my Little Peach. I wouldn't be surprised if he measures 30 inches long at birth! :) Milan prays nightly that these legs are going to be part of our son's god given athletic talent!

No comments: