Can You Guess??
Milan and I thought it would be fun to see if everyone tries to guess when little Eli will enter the world. His official due date (which hasn't changed the whole time I have been pregnant) is December 21st.
Please leave a comment indicating the day you think he will arrive, his weight, and his length. After comments are left I will post them on my blog so we can see who the winner will be!
Milan has it in his mind (especially since his work vacation starts on December 13th) that Eli will be born on December 14th. I have tried explaining to him about a million times that first time moms often go past their due date but he is sticking by his prediction. We'll see... :)
I predict that my little guy will take his dear sweet time getting into the world. Therefore, my guess is December 27th. I am really praying that Eli decides to come before or after Dec. 24th and 25th. My doctor is not on call either one of those days and I really want him to deliver Eli so let's just hope Eli doesn't want to share his special day with Christmas. :)
As they say, what's meant to be will be! In the meantime, it is fun to guess!
Bulk Post Disclaimer
12 years ago


6 comments:
December 20th!!!
I think it will be December 28th. and he will be 20 inches long and just over 7 lbs. I can not wait to see pictures of his sweet little face :)
Rosa
Jen, I'm in for December 25th
I going to miss seeing you at Christmas :o(
I think it will be December 24th, and the baby will be 7lbs and 7oz. Love you both!
Uncle Mike
Oh, I forgot, it will be 22inches long!
Love,
Uncle Mike
Uncle John Here, I think he'll be born on the 23rd and will weigh 9lbs 10 oz and will be awesome! Also, you will get your first surprise in a diaper a few hours later and it will continue for a few years! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! Love ya's ,John
Post a Comment