Our trip to Marco Island
Being pregnant is so enjoyable! Milan and I get along so well and enjoy this time together so much. Not that we didn't get along before but we are even closer now as we await Eli's arrival. It is so much fun waddling around getting attention from strangers and having Milan smile at my tummy. Our trip to Florida was wonderful. We relaxed a lot and just enjoyed the scenery. I would do anything to live near the beach. My hope is that Reynolds will move us near the ocean one of these days.
Now that we are back to reality again this has been a tough week. I feel like it is my first trimester all over again! I get tired so easily! I am also experiencing back pain for the first time. Apparently my little Eli is positioned on my sciatic nerve. I have shooting pains from my lower back into my hip and down my right hamstring. I am waddling around like a duck. So far I have managed to continue my trips to the gym but I must look quite uncomfortable as I waddle around the place. I had to take a break this morning from blow drying my hair because I was out of breath! What on earth is going on? Oh that's right all of my organs are up in my throat now. Speaking of my throat, I know digestion is an issue for woman in their third trimester so I wasn't surprised when I would feel full so quickly. But what I am surprised by is the fact that my food stays in my chest for hours and hours. I laid down in bed 5 hours after dinner and could feel the food in my chest. This morning I woke up and could still feel it there. All I can say to that is YUK!
Milan and I begin our birthing classes this week. There are 4 sessions on Sunday evenings from 5:00-8:00. I decided to take a less traditional class through a place that specializes in woman who are seeking a nonmedicated birth. I haven't really written much on here about my birth plan but yes I am crazy and yes I am going to try to do it without the epidural. I have hired a doula who will be there to help with pain mangement. Not that my dear sweet hubby couldn't be of help to me but this woman assists pregnant woman routinely and has a whole bag of tricks to help you get through labor. I can't wait to see the reaction on Milan's face when we get to the class and he gets introduced to the reality of child birth- the gory details and all. :)
I am now 7 months and in my third trimester. I think they call this the ready and able stage. I have to say that I am neither of those two things. Maybe next month. I am already feeling sad thinking about not being pregnant anymore. As much as I can't wait for my little guy to arrive I am in no hurry. I may say something else very shortly if he doesn't move and get off of my nerve, though! I have a doctor's appointment again this coming Monday. I am now visiting the doctor every two weeks instead of every four. I guess time is winding down huh? The next thing I know it will be every week! I'm pretty sure I will be getting scared right around that time.
I noticed our pictures from Florida really don't show my baby bump very well. I will have to get a better picture posted soon. He is growing and growing in there. Not to mention moving and moving. He now kicks my ribs. There is nothing funnier than when my stomach gets distorted looking or when my shirt just starts moving all around. I can't help but wonder what he looks like. I imagine it all the time.




1 comment:
Look at you- hot mama! You look great!! Love the dress :) Miss you lots!
Post a Comment