Here is the Little Peach! I guess I can't really call him little anymore. But he will always be "my little peach" even when he is 10 and tells me to stop calling him that! As I have mentioned before, my back is killing me. When I look at a picture of myself I can totally see why! It's starting to be shaped like a U. I feel like he is pulling me forward and I always want to correct my posture but it doesn't work at all. It's hopeless. I am finally having to give in to the inevitable pregnancy waddle.
This week will be week 31. I went to the doctor last week and found out that Eli is head down. I didn't really need the doctor to tell me that since I have been getting kicked in the ribs continuously but it was nice to have it confirmed. Let's just hope he stays put! I have had so many people share their pregnancy stories with me and no matter how well someone describes what it feels like when the baby moves there is no way to truly understand until you experience it for yourself. There are no words to describe the feeling. I am in awe everytime he moves. The kicks are one thing but the real movements are amazing. When you put aside the first trimester sickness, the second trimester clothing issues, and the third trimester discomforts you come to realize why so many women choose to do this over and over again. I'm already getting sad realizing it is coming to an end. At least there is something wonderful to look forward to.
I do have to say for the record that I am slowing down in all ways possible. My trips to the gym are shorter, my hours of sleep are shorter, my desire to socialize is shorter, my patience is shorter, and my ability to think rationally has just about diminished. I am angry over nothing important and then on the verge of tears over nothing important. I get mad at the TV because there is nothing worth watching. I am constantly antsy and bored out of my mind. Yet I can think of 10 things to do and don't want to do any of them. I feel like I am trapped inside of a cage yet the door to the cage is standing wide open so I can come and go freely. I think it must be time to start nesting. They say pregnant women start nesting around this time so maybe I need to do that. I had been holding off on getting the nursery put together since we thought we may be moving but now that I know we are not moving yet (thank goodness) I can put my focus on Eli's room.
Tomorrow will be birth class number 2. I will write about it this coming week. If it is anything like last week's class then let's just say it will be a blog worth reading... :)



1 comment:
Tag, youre it! See my blog!
Post a Comment