

Here's the proof! There really is a little peach in there. Look at the bump! I told you I swallowed a grapefruit. :)
As week 14 comes to an end I am finding fewer and fewer items in the closet that fit. So much for those cute capris from last summer. It is an odd feeling putting on clothes that won't button and then I remind myself there is a baby in there and suddenly the fact that all I can fit in is stretchy work out clothes doesn't seem to matter at all.
I am counting down the weeks until this baby starts to make itself known by kicking! "They" say to expect that to happen anytime around 16-18 weeks. I can't wait!
Oh and how come no one warned me about heartburn striking at any time whether I have just eaten or not?! It's brutal! Thank goodness for Tums- they are what should be called Life Savers! :)


5 comments:
Hey Honey you are as cute as ever. Then again I may be a little bias considering Im your mom.I love you and miss you! Grammy!!!
Hey, you are looking better than ever! Thanks for the update!
Love you,
Uncle Mike
Looking Good Jenn! You look like you swallowed a pea! Love staying updated this way. Some of the comments you get are so nice. This baby is going to be soooo loved! Good luck with the heartburn. Tums are your friend(s).
Denise
Hey Jen,
I loved the blog about Babies R Us. I could totally relate, especially with your Plastic/China theory. We went through the same thing. Phillip tried to scan the whole store!
Love you,
Tiva
Hey Jen putting on your pants...Does it ever remind you of those black guess jeans you use to have that you had to lay on the bed and have someine help you zip? LOL girl that was hilarious!! You look awesome being pregnant! My daughter is silly she thought you really did swallow a grapefruit LOL. She thought that because when people tell you don't swallow watermelon seeds they will grow in your tummy she thought grapefuits worked the same way...Shes so gullible. You take care girl!
Love ya,
Dana
Post a Comment