I am embarrassed to admit that I am a total blog slacker! The first trimester “blues” got me down and out but I am feeling better and back to blogging again! Yes Mom you can stop harassing me now!
Eli has been as busy as ever this summer. Here are some highlights of what he’s been up to.
Obviously Eli doesn’t miss any meals. That is quite the Buddha belly as we call it. It’s been so hot here this summer that running around in just a diaper is just about the only way to keep cool. Though I must say it does make me feel like a hillbilly Mama.
No that’s not dirt on my hillbilly child’s face. It’s black beans! Eating as usual…
We got a new park in town and it’s great! We can’t wait until it cools off and we can go more often. Eli loves it. But he loves this even more………
BASEBALL!
Milan took Eli to the baseball field after the park and from that day on Eli has not stopped talking about it. Every day I hear “run the bases”, “play baseball”, “Tata take me play ball” and “hit the ball”! Over and over and over! It is just too cute.
Running the bases. “Home plate Tata home plate!”
Look at that stance. Too bad first basemen aren’t suppose to have the ball and the bat!
Practicing hanging out in the dugout.
Batting practice deserves a blog of it’s own…


1 comment:
And they say that baseball is a dying sport? Can't tell that to Eli!
Give him a hug from,
Uncle Mike
Post a Comment