Some people might believe that Milan is going to be one of the parents who loves sports so much that his child has no choice but to love it as well. I am here to say that Eli has taken on his very own love of sports. Milan has done nothing in the way of forcing this child to love the ball. The only thing Milan is guilty of is passing down the genes!
After this big event- Batting Practice Day 1- Eli now needs a real tee to hit the ball from. Back to Toys R Us. I think I’ve been in that store more in 20 months than I was in my entire life!
Thank you Tata, baseball is fun!


3 comments:
he has the genes no doubt! That Hayden boy can swing!! LOL
Anonymous is Teti..I hit the wronggg button!!LOL
Playing ball with Dad, can't get any better, can it Milan!
Have fun!
Uncle Mike
Post a Comment