Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Our Little Weeble Wobble

It’s official… Eli is walking!! Within just one short week Eli went from taking a couple of tiny little steps to full blown walking. Now don’t get me wrong, he looks like a drunken sailor most of the time. When he is in a hurry he swerves all over the place and other times he walks so carefully it’s almost as if he’s trying to prove he can walk without being a weeble wobble! There can’t be anything cuter than watching a diaper butt waddle around the house. Wait. Didn’t I say that when he started crawling? Oh well. Each stage seems so cute to me. :)

I have been trying endlessly to get some good video footage of Eli walking. This is the best I could do for now. Eat your hearts out Grandparents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that Milan...oh no that's Eli! I am easily confused!
Just kidding Milan!
Love,
Uncle Mike