Now that I am an experienced Mama (ha ha!) I knew the teething signs this time around! Everyone told me that the next two teeth after the bottom two would be the top two. I could have sworn though that he was getting another tooth on the bottom. After several weeks of fussiness, poor sleep, and ear tugging Mr. New Tooth appeared and guess where it was…. yep on the top! Milan happened to be home that morning when I spotted the tooth and I couldn’t help but yell for him. Of course he comes flying down the stairs thinking there was something wrong. Nope nothing wrong just an excited Mama to see her little man with a big top tooth. That night, which just so happened to be my birthday, Eli slept terribly. That darn tooth was really bugging him. So the next morning in the midst of a crying fit I spot tooth #2. Guess where…. on the bottom just like I thought all along. Poor fella was cutting another tooth during the night. No wonder he couldn’t sleep. Then on Monday morning during another crying fit I spotted #3. It was the other top tooth poking through. My heart goes out to this poor baby. He is so snotty and drooly. He has a little cough to accompany it as well as a super hoarse voice. He sounds like an alley cat when he cries. I can’t begin to imagine how much this teething business has to hurt. I have been trying super hard to get a picture but no luck yet! In the meantime here is a picture of a very cranky little teether!
Bulk Post Disclaimer
12 years ago


1 comment:
He looks good with those new teeth! Next thing you know he will chewing on a nice big steak!
Love to all,
Uncle Mike
Post a Comment