Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Month One Pictures

Here is the cutest baby in the world. Well... I might be slightly biased. But you have to admit he is pretty stinkin' cute. :)


I like to sleep on the couch just like my Tata.

I don't like my bath yet!




Steelers Win! We're off to play the Ravens.

Tata and his boy- the newest Steelers fan.

This is what we call a milk coma!

I love being in my carseat.

I like to interrupt Mama when she eats so she will hold me.

I'm starting to like the bath.

Look at the size of these feet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eli just might be the cutest baby I ever saw (besides my own , of course)!! I love his full head of hair. He already has a cute do! We can't wait to see him in person!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that last message is from your Kuma Nicole. I'm not so good with computers!

Christy said...

Okay- he's the 2nd cutest baby I've ever seen :)
He is an absolute doll! I can't wait to get my hands on him and cuddle, cuddle!!