
Happy one month birthday my sweet baby boy!
Eli has had lots of visitors this month!
Eli & his Grammy, Bonnie

Eli & his Deda & Baba, Bato and Ljubi
Eli & his Nana, Karen
Do you think Eli might be a little spoiled having all of these people as grandparents? We are so glad everyone was able to come down to Georgia and visit us. We are more homesick now than ever!
There are no words to describe what Milan and I feel for our sweet baby Eli. He is a bundle of joy. These past 4 weeks have been such a wonderful time of love and bonding between the 3 of us. We feel so blessed to have a healthy perfect baby boy. It was truly love at first sight!!
Eli is one lucky baby to be loved by so many people. Our doorbell rings daily with a UPS delivery. Milan and I want to thank everyone for their warm wishes and thoughtful gifts. We miss everyone terribly and can't wait for you to meet Eli.
As you all know I have been so excited about becoming a Mama. Those 9 months of being pregnant were the most wonderful 9 months of my entire life. Now that I am a Mama it is already everything I thought it would be and more. I had no idea how madly in love I could be with someone so new and so small. My whole world has changed and I love every second of it. I wondered day and night what Eli would be like. I prayed that he would be healthy, have all his parts, and be a content happy baby. In all honesty, Eli is such a happy content baby. He cries so little. He hates having his diaper changed and he screams when he wants food (don't all the Hayden boys do that?) but other than that the cries are far and few between. Now like all babies he has his days and nights confused which is wearing me out but I know it will get easier. We are starting to get a little routine going and that has helped a lot. Boy can this baby eat! I used to call him the little snacker because he would nurse for 5 minutes and then pass out cold. I worried I would have a malnourished child. Umm yah, that lasted about a week and a half and he is now chowing down at every feeding. Milan was really worried his son was going to eat like me but rest assured Eli is definitely a Hayden boy with a big appetite! We are going to the doctor tomorrow for his one month visit and can't wait to see how much he weighs. My guess is he will be around 10 lbs.
I know many of you are waiting for part 2 of my birth story. I have started working on writing it but it is so hard finding time to get on the computer! And you know me, I can't write the Reader's Digest version of anything. I have to give full details. So please check back for part 2 within the next week. I couldn't possibly let that story go untold. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment