For all my complaining friends…. here is my belly shot finally! At this moment I am 26 weeks pregnant. This picture was taken 3 weeks ago so I was only 23 weeks here. I swear it has doubled in size since then!
As my blog friends will recall I took lots more pictures of my belly when I was pregnant with Eli. It’s funny how your second pregnancy is so much different than your first! There is no time for the little things when you spend your day chasing after a soon to be two year old! None the less, I am growing by the minute!
For those of you who do not know this we did find out what we are having. Only this time we’ve decided to keep it a secret! You can blame my pregnant Georgia girlfriends for this! I have 3 friends who are currently pregnant- we are all due within weeks of each other. I am the only one who found out what we are having. There is no way I was going to tell them while I have to wait to find out what they are having. If I have to wait then they have to also! Whitney tries on a daily basis to get me to slip up and say something but it hasn’t happened yet. She' swears it’s a girl and so does Laci. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. All I know is I hope whatever I have Whitney has the same so that these two can be best buddies in the way that Harrison and Eli are!


1 comment:
I guess I shouldn't tell them what your mom said, it will give everything away?
Love you!
Uncle Mike
(Your forgotten Godfather)
Post a Comment