Well Eli is officially only 2 months away from being two years old. I say this constantly, but seriously how does time fly by so quickly? I took his 21 month picture in the chair last month and then forgot to post it. Oops! So here it is. He wasn’t in the best of moods that morning as you can very well see.
12 Months 15 Months
18 Months 21 Months
He doesn’t look as drastically different every 3 months like he did last year but I promise you the kid is growing like a weed. His clothes are always being out grown and he’s already in a size 8 shoe! Yikes!


2 comments:
I think he looks like he is maturing more each day! Love the pics Jen!
love to all,
Uncle Mike
He is sooo beautiful! Bub and I were looking at the pictures. I love the one, "Where's Eli??" Hysterical
Love Teti & Bub
Post a Comment