Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother’s Day

Another Mother’s Day?  My goodness where does time go?  Look how big my baby is!  He is a full blown on-the-go toddler!  We spent Mother’s Day on campus at UGA so Eli could run free while we enjoyed the beautiful weather.  It was such a nice day from start to finish.  Milan took Eli and went shopping for all my groceries while I stayed home and enjoyed the quiet of the house.  That is such a rarity!  Then we went out for pizza and ice cream after roaming the campus.  This year’s gift was two charms for my bracelet.  A peach that says Georgia (how stinkin’ cute is that idea!) and one that is a heart that says Mom.  Thank you Milan for making my Mother’s Day a memorable one.  I love you.

IMG_5881 It goes without saying that I feel like the luckiest woman in the world.  I can’t imagine my life without Eli in it.  He is the sweetest, silliest, and most lovable little boy.  Milan and I still can’t believe he is ours. 

IMG_5972

Eli has become a snuggle bug.  He loves to cuddle, give hugs, and especially offer up sweet little kisses for his Mama. 

IMG_5962

Eli insists on doing everything by himself including running down big steps.  I have to force him to let me hold his hand.  You would think the fountain would have held his interest but it didn’t.  He loves going up and down the stairs!

IMG_5961

I’m pretty sure Eli was practicing how to sit and pose for the ladies on campus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute it makes me cry!
Happy Mother's Day Jen!
Love and hugs to all!
Uncle Mike