Sunday, December 7, 2008

Are there really only 2 weeks left?

How in the world can it be Week 38 already? I was feeling quite round in this sweater yesterday so Milan decided he should log this little memory with a picture. Posing for pictures is not on my top 10 list of fun things to do anymore. To be honest, neither is putting on socks and shoes and wearing jeans is so uncomfortable! I know I am not enormous but seriously my feet are so far away! I can't even remember the last time I put lotion on them; they feel like sandpaper.

I am now going to the doctor weekly. Last Tuesday he told me the baby is still very high and he doubts I'll go early but anything can happen from day to day. His advice was to walk, walk, walk. Let me just tell ya' that all I have been doing for the past 9 months is walking!! I don't feel like walking anymore. I don't feel like cleaning the house. I don't feel like cooking. I don't feel like working. I don't feel like eating. The only thing I feel like doing is sitting on the couch. Yet when I sit on the couch I am antsy and don't want to be there. UGH!

As for the due date predictions: I am not at all happy with Dec. 28th Rosa so please start thinking earlier thoughts! As for Karen and Pam's predictions I am a little afraid because that would mean Eli would be born this week! Milan has a lot going on at work this week so can you please start thinking thoughts for next week? And Uncle John, what were you thinking telling me you think he'll weigh 9 lbs!! Everyone else is coming in at 7 lbs or so- I believe that is manageable but 9 lbs- are you nuts! :) I don't know what I think anymore but I am getting anxious as I know with each passing day I am going to wake up and it's going to be Eli's birthday.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My guess: Dec. 27th, 6lbs 15oz, 21 inches.